A few ponderings at the end of today…
1. I am incapable of growing plants. Whenever I spend more energy and time trying to keep them alive, they just die faster.
2. Florida weather this time of year is in that awkward in between stages where it can’t decide if it wants to be cold or hot so it just throws up a bunch of humidity. It resembles the awkwardness of middle school were you to compare weather to a human life. If you can’t decide whether to be adult or a kid… just throw up a little teen angst on everyone and that should solve it.
3. Candy is not a good choice for lunch.
4. Asian people are smart, specifically Indians, also, my husband.
5. The writers of Saturday Night Live are brilliant, dare I say genius. The fact that it now airs on Thursdays as well fills me with glee.
That is all.