My thoughts on today and recent mental musings.
- Breyers Reeses ice cream is too sweet and that’s saying something for me; miss sweet tooth.
- It was way too hot today. I’m looking forward to having an ac in our window soon.
- I so love the song How He Loves (by John Mark Mcmillan) and I am so glad they do it at our church now.
- There was a spider on my arm on the subway today. I flicked it off onto another guys arm and I didn’t tell him I was too scared
- I wish my phone would stop turning itself off.
- I will be jumping for joy when Boston’s water is safe again so I can stop boiling all this freaking water!
- I have so many finals this week and I’m nervous about some. I am praying and hoping I do well.
- I can’t wait for my Florida trip in a week!